Want to stand out from the crowd? Here are a few unique ideas to give your party the perfect twist and don’t forget to 'ask me' for further help.
- Choose unusual venues to suit your theme. Playgrounds, boats, department stores double decker buses- let your imagination run wild.
- When asking suppliers about the latest trends why not ask them what their ideal party would be- you would be surprised at ideas you will get.
- Personalise to the guests. Use elements of your guest list to lift the event- from their photographs, to country flags it makes every person at the party feel special.
- Send each guest a different theme and ask them to dress accordingly- then at the party guests have to figure out which era the others are channeling.
- Ask guests to dress up as other guests, this can be an hilarious experience.
- Make it a surprise party- for all your guests! Invite them over for dinner or a coffee and low and behold it is a party. This works really well when you are announcing an engagement or good news.
- Think mobile. Why not keep the party moving with a different venue for each section of the night. Perhaps pre drinks in one bar, then a starter in a restaurant until you have done a full five course meal. This works best in areas or hotels with multiple outlets. Or with planned transportation such as a limousine or party bus.